[Ouwcrew-l] HEY

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon May 4 15:35:55 EDT 2009

First of allsies, rides are going to be the same as they were supposed to
be this meeting. whoever has the key, go ahead and have your car get el
motor.

I realllly need ya'll to come to the meeting tonight because NOT ONLY will
we be voting for awards for the banquet but I need to ask you all a very
important question!!!! Ok so unless you have class or are on duty
pleasepleaseplease come you have to anyway so I don't see why you wouldn't.
Ok great so be thinking about LEAD, most improved, sportsmanship, and other
funny awards that everyone gets! ok great.

also, it is ME that you need to tell if for any reason you need to miss
anything. eliminate the middle man because they are not in charge of
attendance slash what if they forget? 614-657-9873

don't forget your workout!

"Tom Sawyer" was the first novel written on a typewriter.

Shan