[Ouwcrew-l] 5/4/09

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Mon May 4 07:26:51 EDT 2009

Dear Girls,

I want to start of by apologizing to the girls who made it to where they had
to be this morning. Yes, this morning was a bit crazed but for the girls who
felt that they had no obligation to even show up for an indoor practice really
let their team down. I am personally very disappointed. I have noted all of
the girls that did show up and those that did not. Those that did not will
have a MANDATORY 5k to make up with an exec member there to supervise. Shanna
will organize these later. Even though this morning ended up being a disaster
and most are making up the practice on their own anyways, that does not excuse
anyone thinking they did not have to come. We have one more week left and we
cannot have girls giving up on their team now. We ALL have tests, We ALL are
sleep deprived, and We ALL have pulled all nighters before. These are not
excuses. I do not want any emails back regarding this because it will be
addressed furthur at the meeting, and any apologies should be made to the team
not nick or any member of the exec board.

And for those of you who do not know the practice was a 30 min piece at a 26-
28.

Also, for the meeting tonight the Gov Cup regatta fees of $9.78 and the money
for the SIRA shirts of $6.50 are due. Same rules as always apply.

TLM