[Ouwcrew-l] General Meeting Monday 3-30

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 30 08:51:02 EDT 2009

Key kids. Our meetings this quarter will be MONDAY NIGHTS, (lunes, Maandag,
Luns, Deluns, Dilun, Luni, Monnendei, Senin, Pirmdiena) at 9 pm in Bentley
132. As always, these meetings are mandatory and if you need to miss it,
you must call/text/email/pigeon me the reason why so that you can be
excused. We have a lot of biznass to take care of and lots of things to
talk about so bring your agendas and put on your listening pants for what
will prove to be a stimulating meeting.

Good job getting to your spots on time this morning, do that every time and
maybe we'll let you sleep an extra five minutes.

12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
See you tonight!

Shan