[Ouwcrew-l] Practice for 3/31 and Meeting Minutes for 3/30

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 30 21:51:45 EDT 2009

We can not get out on the water tomorrow morning due to super chilly
conditions. So practice is going to be on your own! We don't need any any
amputated limbs before our big debut.

PRACTICE TOMORRRROWWWW
5 x 5 minutes at a stroke rating of 20, then 22, then 24, then 26, then 20.
On the ergs. At ping. Write down your split after each one. Also, remember
that our practice today was 30 minutes of continuous rowing. Make it up if
you have not done it!

Shanna
-If you did not attend the meeting, then please send me your name, team
animal, favorite sports bev, fav granola bar, fav candy, and fav mag. Watch
your e-mails in the next couple days, find your secret rower in the list,
and start planning your gifts!
-Also, if you were not here, please send me your phone number, where you
need to be picked up in the morning, whether or not you can drive, and any
special specs you have for driving in the morning

Nick
He knows jack frost- it is going to be too cold for water time.

Cash Money
-Rest of money for Camp Bob is due Monday 4/13. Exact cost TBA about vans
and gas. Coming soon!
-Dues are also due on the 13th. These are going to be $75
-Unis cost about $63, we are still not sure exactly how much the skins are
going to be, plan on around $50
IN SUMMARY, on Monday, 3-13, dues, the rest of money for camp bob, AND
money for skins and unis are going to be due.
Pretty much, bring your whole life savings to the meeting on the thirteenth!

Tegan gave out rest of shirts from camp. Bring your 11$ to her soon so you
can get them!
Jenny Sucher, Jamilah, Sydney, Jocelyn, Alyse still owe money for the camp
bobby shirts.

SIRA (end of week three)
Leaving on Thursday
Let your teachers know about classes missed
Probably going to be leaving around 2-3
Class excuses will be handed out soon. You need to make copies for your
teachers because you will only receive one
Keep your grades up. We are students first, THEN athletes! (pretty sweet
athletes though)

Tentative leaving times for the coming regattas
Gov- Leave Friday late afternoon
MACRA- Leave Friday around noon
Dad Vail- Leave Wednesday afternoon

Saturday is Habitat for Humanity. We are not sure any specifics, but as
soon as we know, we will let YOU know. If you are in town this weekend, you
are required to come.

If you can, please donate any amount of money to our dear Britt Snyder. She
is still required to pay for camp bob, even though she was unable to
attend. WE LOVE YOU!

Leave the drama for your llama. We are here to row first and foremost. The
next six weeks are going to fly by, and we need to get through it as a
team. If you feel any emotions stirring, talk to Nick or the exec board.
It's ok to talk to us, just be mature about it.

Kelly found a pillow in her van. IF this is yours, let her know!

I hope everyone had a great kick-off to the quarter!

Every day is about 55 billionths of a second longer than the day before it.
Peace&Love
Shan