[Ouwcrew-l] Tomorrow! Monday 3/30

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 29 18:52:08 EDT 2009

Hey kids, welcome to Spring Quarter and what will become a mad blur of
rowing and traveling and amazing times. I'll be one of many to say how
proud I am of all of the hard work that was put in at camp, and I can only
hope it is foreshadowing of an incredible season.

Practice tomorrow will consist of rigging the boats and running. Bring
flashlights, tennis shoes, and warm clothes because I foresee a chilly
morning! Pick-ups are at 5:15, so be at your spot at 5:10. First person is
the driver.

Kelly
South Green crosswalk by volleyball courts- Jenny Sucher, Michelle, Sydney,
Lauren Sauer

Alyssa
Washington Arch- Lauren C, Stephanie D
West- between Convo and dorms- Hannah, Steph G

Shanna
Washington Arch- Alyse, Ellen, Jenny Strickland

Jill
Katie
College and Mill- Jessi and Shelly
South- Erin

Tegan
West- Britt, Jamilah, Jill G, Rachael

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced
to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
Peace
Shan