[Ouwcrew-l] Summer workouts

Nicholas Goode ng359004 at ohio.edu
Sun Jun 21 17:47:58 EDT 2009

Ladies,

Here are the rest of the summer workouts through August.  I hope that you
summer is going well and that you are keeping up with the workouts.  We are
going to hit the ground running in the fall and do a lot of work.  I have
been learning a lot over the summer and it should pay off for all of you in
the Fall. We are going to be focusing, in the fall, on swinging together
and get better balance(esp. at the finish) and connection (at the catch).
I would suggest stretching whenever possible and practice balance when you
can.  I am going to expect by the end of the fall that any 8 people I put
in a boat can balance together at 16(or under). Do be worried we will get
it.

all best,
Nick