[Ouwcrew-l] 'ello!

Kelly Hughes kh159107 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 11 22:24:26 EDT 2009

Hey girls.  Just writing to tell you all that I miss you so.  Also, I want to
thank you all for the best season I have ever had! Which is out of two so that's
pretty good. ;)  So I hope you all have a very great summer. Be safe and keep in
shape and in touch.  But seriously, I'm writing because I found a maroon size
small zip-up hoodie type thing in my basement from previous tiempos del libre.
Also I still have a few DVDs left if you want one.  I can mail it to you or
whatever!  I FREAKIN LOVE YOU ALL.

*Kelly Hughes