[Ouwcrew-l] General Meeting Minutes January 5 2009

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:33:19 EST 2009

I. Practices
-Begin this Wednesday January 7
-Attached are two different word versions of the most updated
schedule.  Check it to find out what time you should be where.
-It is very important to be warmed up, stretched and ready to work at
the time schedule.  That means if you are at  6:30am practice, you
should be in the lobby early to stretch.
-MANDATORY PRACTICE THIS SATURDAY.  Practice this Saturday means we
don't have to work out on the long weekend next week.  Yay!

II.  General Meeting Times
-The weekly general meeting will be changed to Wednesday evenings at
9PM.  The room will be determined later.

III.  Listserv
-Sign-up for the new listserv asap.  If you are not a member yet,
email JessicaZiepfel at gmail.com and I will send you an invitation.
-This week I'll be sending out info through both accounts but starting
next week, only the new account will be used.

IV.  Etc.
-Winter dues this quarter, amount and due dates to be announced later.
-Attached is the blank goal sheet.  Please fill it out and turn into
Nick at the first practice.
-I love you all and can't wait to begin the season!!

your lovely sec
JZ