[Ouwcrew-l] Important Information

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 09:45:35 EST 2009

Hey guys! sorry this has taken me so long to get to you officially...but I
have been really busy and last week was basically the worst week of my
life...but okay here is what is up...

1) i have attached both the sweat prices and amounts and the example of the
support letter that i showed in one of the meetings

2) in reference to the support letters make sure you change the dates
accordingly and the address to have then send you money could either be to you
personally or the address to our mail boxes in Ping(which i will get and put
to your account):
Ohio University Women's Crew Club
Ping Student Rec Center
Athens Ohio, 45701

3) Sweat money is due to me this Thursday...if you will not be at the meeting
I will work with you on getting your sweats but you contact me and arrange a
good time....

4) You will not recieve any of your sweats if you do not pay in full to me

okay well i think this is it...let me know if you ahve any questions!!!

love you all,

Tegan Lee Mason