[Ouwcrew-l] bone marrow drive volunteering

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:01:38 EST 2009

Hey girls,

I just talked to Erica and she is very excited about everybody's
willingness to help with the raffle.  She also said she could use
volunteers the day of the event as well, helping to swab people and
such.  If anybody is interested, let me know ASAP.  Erica said she
needs people for more than hour long shifts so only reply if you have
a couple of hours free Feb 25th.  Also, let me know your Tshirt size
because Erica is ordering shirts for everybody tomorrow, hence the
urgency.  No big deal if you're busy, I just thought I'd pass the
opportunity along.  Thanks girls!

Jessi