[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes February 12, 2009

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:33:37 EST 2009

I. CPR/First Aid Training
-March 1st (day after erg sprints) from 1-5pm in Ping
-Tegan, Erin Clausing and Kelly are signed up.  Email Jill if you
would also like to become certified.

II. Camp Bob
-We will be designing our Camp Bob shirts in the next couple of weeks.
 Get those creative gears turning!
- We signed up to become a van driver.  If you would like to get
trained to drive the vans for the trip, email Sam Eckler.

III. LDWS
-The leadership workshop has been rescheduled for FEBRUARY 18th at 9pm
in Ping lounge.
-If you are able to attend, please please do so as the more teammates
that show up = more money for the team.

IV. Practice
- Tomorrow is MANDATORY morning practice.  Nick will accept nothing
less than a doctor's written excuse for your absence.
- There is MANDATORY Saturday practice next week (February 21st).  Go
ahead and clear your schedules now.

V. Elections
- At the end of winter quarter, a new executive board will be elected
for the following year.  Nominations will occur in two weeks.
- The elections are a MANDATORY meeting on Sunday March 8th.  This
meeting will begin at 2pm and last several hours.  It is IMPERATIVE
that you be at this meeting so schedule off work/leave home
early/group meeting on Saturday, whatever you have to do to be at this
meeting.

VI. Community Service
-Our team is offering help for a Bone Marrow Drive going on Feb 25
from 11-6pm in Baker Center.  As a team we will plaster the campus
with fliers to get the word out (fliers passed out at the meeting).
- We will also help raise money for the event by selling raffle
tickets outside of Baker next week.  Jessi passed out a signup sheet
for EVERYBODY to sign up for at least one shift.  If you were not at
the meeting, you will have the opportunity to sign up at practice on
Friday.

VII.  Fundraiser
-Sara is planning a s'more/hot chocolate sale later this quarter.
More info on a specific date later.

VIII.  Sweats
- Sweat money is due NEXT WEEK February 19th.
- The cost for each hoodie is $24 and each pant $16.  Every character
you had added to the hoodie is an additional fiddy cent.
- Tegan will email a spreadsheet with exactly what each person owes.
Checks are made payable to Ohio Women's Crew.

IX. Erg Sprints
- The cost as of now is $25/person.  Check-in is 7:30am so we will be
leaving early that morning.
- Tell all your friends and family to come along and cheer on the
team.  They can even participate in a 1K race!
- Let Jessi know if you are not attending or if you are able to drive.

That's all folks.

Your lovely sec
JZ