[Ouwcrew-l] Fundraiser Dates-Please Respond!

se146104 at ohio.edu se146104 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 12:16:43 EST 2009

Hey Girls,
I finally cornered Red Brick and these are the dates they have available for
this quarter for us to waitress, please get back to me asap as to any/all dates
you could potentially do so I can let them know.
February 25 (Wednesday)
March 3 (Tuesday)
March 4 (Wednesday)
March 17 (Tuesday) also St Pats and finals week
March 18 (Wednesday)
I figure it will be either the 25th or 4th because of Tuesday practices, finals,
and st. pats parties so please let me know preferences between those two in
particular. We would only need 6-8 girls for this fundraiser and we would be
working from 5:30-9ish, basically we just waitress and then get to keep a
percentage of the tips. Thanks!
Sara E

Oh, right now I am considering Thursday March 8th for the uptown s'mores
business. Please let me know if this would be absolutely impossible for anyone
because this would be mandatory for the whole team. Ok that's all!