[Ouwcrew-l] Line ups!

Nicholas Goode ng359004 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 22 22:25:11 EDT 2009

Alright,

so it has been brought to my attention by several people that they did not
understand the way the process worked and may not have been given a proper
chance to race for a seat.  That being said we will have a discussion
tomorrow morning about how to fix this, and if we are going to fix this.

Nick

--On Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:44 PM -0400 Nicholas Goode