[Ouwcrew-l] Line ups!

Nicholas Goode ng359004 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 22 21:44:38 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I wanted to say a bit about the method to my madness this morning. you were
essentially racing your own boat. The goal was to see if you personally
made a difference in speed in that boat.  It was not always A vs B boat.
That being said this was a very tough decision that was made.

V8				JV 8				N4+
Alyse				Sucher			Strickland
Rachael				Hannah			Sydney
Kelly				Steph G			Del Rosal
Jill Starkey		Shelly			Jamilah
Tegan				Lauren Sauer		Connover
Alyssa				Katie O'Hall
Jessi				Erin
Ellen				Michelle
Shanna				Jill G.

Sorry it took so long to get these out but it was not easy. Lets focus for
the rest of the week and these changes will take place on Monday.  The four
will NOT race at MACRA but will at DadVail.  This weekend is going to be
packed full of racing and hopefully medals.

See you in the morning. Dress warm cause it was a clear night and will be a
chilly morning.  But the work out will warm up.

Nick