[Ouwcrew-l] Rides for the governors cup

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 23 09:41:42 EDT 2009

good work this week ladies, i know it has been tough but you will be
thankful for pushing yourselves this weekend when we carry home some
hardwear. hardware? headwear? headwhere? i dunno how to spell it

Nick (Megan) Jenny Sucher, Jill G, Sydney, Erin, Tegan
Alyssa- Shanna, Jamilah, Michelle
Jill S- Kelly, Lauren C, Shelly, Ellen
Katie- Alyse, Lessi, Rachael, Steph G
Hannah- Lauren S, Jenny Strickland, Steph D

Remember, we are meeting in small Peden at 4:00 and leaving at 4:45. bring
your secret rower things!!! get lots of rest remember the 72 hour rule take
care of yourselves. woo! see you at the ergathon :)

"My roommates expected that by junior year, at least, I would have come to
my senses. Once of them sat me down and very logically pointed out that by
that point I'd probably already derived all of the value possible from
putting 'crew' on my resume, concluding with, 'You could just quit, you
know.' He clearly didn't get it either."

Shantron