[Ouwcrew-l] Reminder and Docs

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 6 15:20:56 EDT 2009

Heys everyone! Dont forget also that I still have Camp Bob shirts for those of
you who havent gotten them from me yet! So bring your money tonight I dont
want them anymore :) Also Britt will be accepting any money from anyone who
wants to pay in advance for all of the moneys due in the very near future!
Thanks see you all tonight!
And great job this morning in such rough weather conditions...I am not sure if
Strouds has ever white capped before this morning...

TEGANLEEMASON