[Ouwcrew-l] Reminder and Docs

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 6 11:10:55 EDT 2009

Hey guys, just remember that our general meeting is TONIGHT at 9 in Bentley
132. Bring your game faces, or something. If you are not going to be there,
you need to e-mail or text me before hand and give me your reason. If you
do not, you will be unexcused and have a 5K to make up. Gross.

Attached is the new phone list with a few corrections, and also the
information for your secret rower! Remember, don't spend any more than five
dolla dolla billz and don't let your person know who you are!!!! Ok great,
see you tonight!

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to
squirt blood 30 feet

Shan