[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes April 6th and Practice April 7th

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 6 22:07:11 EDT 2009

Hey kids!

Money due next week, April 13th...
Unis- 63
Skinz- 57
Rest of Camp Bobbbb- 145
Dues- 75

And just to let you know, the money for van rental from Camp will be $111,
and this will be due April 20th. If you want to get it all out of the way
next week, go right ahead! You need to let Britt know RIGHT AWAY if you
will not be able to pay, before the money is due!

SIRA
We will be leaving Thursday, April 16th, around noon.
We only have a 15 passenger and a mini van. Jill Starkey, can you drive?
Nick and Hannah can also drive to SIRA.
We need to all look the same, so if our unis do not come in, plan on
bringing your black spandex and a plain white t-shirt or skinz if it is
chillay. SIRA has a uniform code, so we need to look the same, even if it
is not "uniforms!!" :)

We need four adopt-a-highways this quarter. Let Erin know if there is an
opportune time to do this.

Watch for an erg-a-thon the Thursday before Gov Cup. We need the mulah
ladies!

LINEUPS	for Sira
V8					Nov8
Alyse					Jenny Sucher
Rachael					Hannah
Kelly					Steph G
Jill S					Shelly
Alyssa					Britt
Tegan					Ellen
Jessi					Erin
Katie					Michelle
Jill S					Lauren C

Practice is going to be at Pang a Lang since it will be the ice age in the
morning. For those not at practice, if you have an 8am, come to the early
one!

6:30
Steph G
Sucher
Jamilah
Britt
Ellen
Tegan
Rachael
Alyssa

7:30
Hannah
Michelle
Jessi
Kelly
Erin
Steph D
Jill G
Shanna
Lauren C
Jenny Strickland

I love you all. Go Spartans!

The Population of the world can live within the state boundaries of Texas.

THERE IS A COXSWAIN POPCAST AVAILABLE ON ITUNES!!!!! WOOOOO
only nick would know this.

ROWTUBE.NET GO THERE

Shan.