[Ous-lp-rp13] Agenda and update

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 24 13:22:07 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

The fall weather and the sunshine have certainly been a pleasant relief from the overcast and raining weather that we had previously encountered.

You will find attached the agenda for this Saturday's (October 27) class session. Please have access to the agenda on Saturday.

Please also have a laptop or tablet and a copy of the Hoy & Miskel text and the Ury Getting Past No book with you on Saturday. For that matter, please read the Ury book by Saturday.

The doors to Waverly Junior High School are scheduled to be open by 8:30 a.m., I hope that we can begin the session at 9:00 a.m., take a lunch break during the noon hour, and dismiss about 4:30 p.m.

The evaluations of your Cognitivism Paper submissions are nearly done. I hope to send them to you either late tonight or early tomorrow.

Take care; please notify me if you have questions or suggestions.

Until then, Bill