[Ous-lp-rp13] Hidden Curriculum of Work - Amy Yeomans, Dakota Taylor, Saretta Jackson

Saretta Jackson sjackson at southpoint.k12.oh.us
Sat Oct 6 15:54:53 EDT 2018

In our discussion, we decided that, as a principal, one should strive to
reach the level of instruction that is demonstrated in the Executive Elite
School.

As a principal, we would want to have the availability of technology and
resources that would enhance the level of instruction for our students. As
well as, the parent involvement, and educational priority.

However, in reality we teach in schools that would fall into working
class/middle-class schools.  As a principal, we need to understand the
culture that our students live in, and therefore we could meet their needs
and try to push them further.