[Ous-lp-rp13] EDAD 6010, Answer to Question #3

Dusti Chapman dchapman91 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:04:59 EDT 2018

EDAD 6010, Answer to Question #3

Question: What barriers might you, as an administrator/principal, expect to
experience with efforts to address *tasks*, *relations*, and *change* in a
well-integrated manner? Please focus the answer on you.

I believe relations-oriented will pose the most barriers to me. Even though
I am a friendly, people person and most people tend to like me. Sometimes I
find myself fixated on whether or not if I am liked. Sometimes I need to
not care if I am liked and not let those emotions get to me. There are
people out there that no matter what you do it just seems impossible to see
eye to eye with them so to speak.

As for tasks, I believe that I will do just fine. I am very goal oriented
and organized. I am competitive and always ready for any challenge. There
is no mountain I will not try to climb. I know that is a short answer, but
it is true. If you present me with a challenge I will be determined to come
up with a solution. No “ifs and or butts.”

Lastly, change. Change is a unique word. There will always be change. When
you finally learn a new trait and master a new task, it will all get
changed and require a different method to achieve a new answer. For this
matter, I feel everyone will struggle with change. But, having the inner
drive to never back down from a challenge is critical in how well one will
handle change. Although change can be a barrier, I do feel I will handle it
well.