[Ous-lp-rp13] Follow-up

Larson, William larsonw at ohio.edu
Sat Jun 23 14:58:28 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

I hope that you are having a good weekend. Portsmouth has suffered two major waterline breaks beginning midday on Friday and continuing until this afternoon. In some parts of the city the water was completely shut off and in other parts of the city the water was discolored with ugly looking sediment. In fact, I made a trip to the Kroger store in Waverly this morning in order to obtain bottled water. Fortunately, the water from the city line is now beginning to look better.

My observations suggest that you are becoming increasingly involved, in an active manner, in the learning process for the EDAD 6010, Introduction to Leadership and Organizational Behavior, and the EDAD 6020, Structure and Behavior in Educational Organization courses. I am elated with your exhibition of participation in the learning process. Among other things, the courses are for your preparation to become school administrators.

The quality of the content of your discussions, both in-class and online, also seem exemplary. For a group of students, who have only finished the first three weeks of study in the program, you appear to be doing very well.

I also want to thank you for the compassion that you are exhibiting toward me. Trying to address my university responsibilities, which exceed being your instructor and advisor, and attending to the needs of my wife, seem daunting at times. In fact, I had a reckoning of my tiredness on Thursday afternoon shortly after you left for the day.

Take care!!

Until then, Bill

William Larson, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Educational Studies Department,

Coordinator, Educational Administration Program

Director, Ohio University Leadership Project

Patton College of Education