[Ous-lp-rp13] Intersections

Miller, Ashton an038712 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 12 14:54:05 EDT 2018

Ashton Miller, Angelica Gamon, Amanda Luttrell

  *   Idiographic aspects of organizations and natural systems
  *   Transformational leadership and open systems
  *   Rational systems and nomothetic aspects of organizations
  *   Transformational leadership and natural systems
  *   Transactional leadership and rational systems
  *   Nomothetic aspects of organizations and rational systems
  *   Idiographic aspects of organizations and open systes

Why we need to know these intersections:

If we can identify the intersections, we understand the concepts. If we understand the concepts, we will be able to apply them to situations and be more effective administrators.