[Ous-lp-rp13] Intersections

Sylvia, Molly msylvia at greenbobcats.org
Tue Jun 12 14:53:36 EDT 2018

Ideographic aspects of organization intersects with natural systems
Transformational leadership intersects with ideographic aspects of
organization
Natural systems intersect with transformational leadership
Nomothetic aspects of organization intersects with rational systems
Rational systems intersects with transactional systems
Transactional leadership intersects with nomothetic aspects of organizations
Passive management by exception, a type of transactional leadership,
intersects with transformational leadership
Open systems intersects with transactional leadership
Open systems intersects with transformational leadership
Rational systems intersects with natural systems
Rational systems intersects with open systems
Natural systems intersects with open systems
Active management by exception intersects with passive management by
exception
Idealized influence intersects with a sensing personality
Inspirational motivation intersects with an extroverted personality
Intellectual stimulation intersects with a thinker personality
Individualized consideration intersects with a feeler personality
Structural perceptual lense intersects with a thinker personality
Human resource perceptual lense with a feeler personality
Political perceptual lense with a perceiver personality
Symbolic perceptual lense with an extrovert personality
Symbolic perceptual lense intersects with inspirational motivation
Structural perceptual lense intersects with intellectual stimulation
Human resource perceptual lense intersects with individualized consideration
Structural perceptual lense intersects with management
Human resource perceptual lense intersects with leadership
Rational systems intersects with structural perceptual lenses
Natural systems intersects with human resource perceptual lense
Social systems intersects with political perceptual lense

Why are we learning intersections?
We are taking time to understand intersects so we will be able to apply
them to our everyday decisions as administrators. If we can understand the
relationships between different styles, systems, lenses, personalities,
traits, theories, and more...it will help us understand the consequences
(positive and negative) of our decisions so we can choose what is best for
the situation we are experiencing.
--
*Molly Sylvia*
*7th/8th Grade Social Studies Teacher*