[Ouretail] Full Time Assistant Manager Position- Maurices Chillicothe

Cavender, RayeCarol cavendr1 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 12 09:59:08 EST 2014

Greetings RFPD students and recent graduates,
Maurices in Chillicothe is looking to fill a Full Time Assistant Manager position.  Our program has a long standing relationship with Maurices and employs a number of our graduates in the regional area. This opportunity would be perfect for a recent graduate or someone that is graduating after fall semester. Interested applicants can apply online at maurices.com/careers<http://maurices.com/careers>, or send their resumes to the Maurices District Manager, Pam Baker, at pbaker at maurices.com<mailto:pbaker at maurices.com>. I hope that some of you will take advantage and apply for this exciting opportunity!
Best Regards,
Dr. Cavender

RayeCarol Cavender, PhD
Assistant Professor
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Grover Center E171
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701-2979
T: 740-593-4918
F: 740-593-0284
http://www.ohio.edu/education/
www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege<http://www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege>
www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS<http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>
www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>
www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFFE5F.4CC857A0]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>   [cid:image002.jpg at 01CFFE5F.4CC857A0] <https://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege>     [cid:image003.jpg at 01CFFE5F.4CC857A0] <https://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>      [cid:image004.jpg at 01CFFE5F.4CC857A0] <https://twitter.com/OUPattonCollege>
[cid:image005.png at 01CFFE5F.4CC857A0]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.