[Ouretail] FW: Grandinroad Catalog Internship Program

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 22 10:14:38 EDT 2013

Please see the attached for an opportunity for an (unpaid) internship in a corporate office in West Chester, OH - Grandinroad. You can explore the company at grandinroad.com.

Shasta Butler, an RFPD alum, has worked to establish this opportunity!

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.png at 01CE3F42.328547F0]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.