[Ouretail] Fwd: Assistant Manager Position at Coach Polaris

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 20 14:05:00 EDT 2013

See email from alumna Molly McCue, below...

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701

phone: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0284
Skype: ann.paulins
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

Sent from my iPad (please excuse typos)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Molly McCue <mollymccue2 at gmail.com<mailto:mollymccue2 at gmail.com>>
Date: April 19, 2013, 5:03:42 PM EDT
To: "Paulins, Ann" <paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Assistant Manager Position at Coach Polaris

Dear Dr. Paulins,

I graduated from the Ohio University Retail Merchandising program in 2010.  I wanted to email you a great opportunity to pass on to your soon to be graduates.  The Coach store at the Polaris Fashion Place location in Columbus, Ohio is looking for an Assistant Manager.  We are looking for someone who has a retail background, a passion for the fashion industry, a great personality with lots of energy and drive, and someone who can step up and be a leader and work together with a team.  I know that the Retail program at OU teaches its students to exceed expectations and I know there is someone that would love this opportunity and would love to join a wonderful team.  If you would please forward this on to the entire program or any specific individuals that you think would be perfect for this position I would greatly appreciate it.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me back on my personal email or at the store at Polaris2 at coach.com<mailto:Polaris2 at coach.com>.  The students can also email me with resumes or questions at either email addresses.  Thanks in advance and GO BOBCATS!!!

Molly McCue
Assistant Manager
Coach Polaris
614-885-6184