[Ouretail] FW: maurices job opening

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 2 21:40:32 EDT 2012

RFPD students and graduates... see opportunity for jobs in Athens:

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701

phone: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0284
Skype: ann.paulins
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

[http://www.ohio.edu/brand/manage/images/singleline_1.gif]

The best student-centered learning experience in America