[Ouretail] FW: Job opportunities

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 3 10:38:51 EDT 2012

Please consider contacting Katherine regarding retail positions (see below)!

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701

phone: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0284
Skype: ann.paulins
paulins at ohio.edu

The best student-centered learning experience in America