[Ouretail] Paris trip opportunity

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 2 18:41:06 EDT 2012

FYI....

Joan Roland, the travel agent for Citi-Style who handles our New York City Fashion Week Study tour arrangements, has asked me to send information about a trip she is organizing to Paris.

This trip is not associated with Ohio University in any way.  It is being organized by Joan and her company, Citi-Style.  I am attaching the flyer that she sent to me about the trip.

Any questions you have about the trip should be sent directly to Joan.  I do not have any information beyond what she has included in the flyer.   Her contact information is:

Joan Roland
joan at citi-style.com<mailto:joan at citi-style.com>
917-822-6300
www.citi-style.com<http://www.citi-style.com/>