[Ouretail] Professional Retail Leaders Opportunity

courtney Bailey courtneybailey5439 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:50:12 EDT 2011

Hello RFPD majors!

I wanted to extend the exciting opportunity to everyone to apply to be in
Professional Retail Leaders.  We will be accepting applications until
October 5. PRL meets weekly and we pick our own projects, fundraisers, etc.
that we want to work on and are the "face" of the major  It is a very fun,
hands on group.
The qualifications are:
you must be in accepted into the RFPD major OR a junior
Have a suggested GPA of 3.0

To apply:
Turn in an updated copy of your DARS
Resume
Letter of Intent about why you should be accepted in PRL and how you would
contribute

Applications and any questions can be referred to Michelle Price or Courtney
Bailey (cb298907 at ohio.edu)

Thank you,

Courtney Bailey
President