[Ouretail] FW: Internship help again Steve Madden Accessories

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:40:24 EDT 2011

See below for Steve Madden Accessories (formerly Cejon) internship in NYC:

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880