[Ouretail] FW: Intern Needed

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 15 08:48:49 EDT 2011

Internship Opportunity with IMMEDIATE availabilty in NYC...

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880