[Ouretail] FW: Job posting in Georgia

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 29 08:24:03 EDT 2011

All,
Merchandise manager position announcement attached...

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880