[Ouretail] Delta Gamma's Annual Fundraiser Anchor Splash Needs Your Help!!

Peller, Jessica jp130507 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:49:58 EDT 2011

Dear friends,
It is time to mark your calendar for Delta Gamma’s annual fundraiser Anchor Splash! Anchor Splash is DG’s primary fundraiser that is held each spring to raise money for our philanthropy, The National Federation of the Blind and Service for Sight. This year we will continue the tradition of holding the event at the Ohio University Aquatic Center here on campus on April 9th 2011. The event includes fun and exciting swimming events such as freestyle relays, raft relays, a biggest splash competition, and the always impressive synchronized swimming event.
In order for us to be successful in this philanthropic endeavor, we are asking for your support. Any donation will be greatly appreciated by the members of Delta Gamma and those who will be helped by the money raised from the event. Proceeds that we raise will stay in the Athens community by being allocated to the local chapter of the National Federation of the Blind.
Delta Gamma Anchor Splash is a worthy cause to support because it helps with advancements in blind and sight conservation. Any donation would be greatly valued.
Please make checks payable to: Zeta Rho Chapter of Delta Gamma
Or if tax deduction is preferable, to: Delta Gamma Foundation
Mail check to Elyse Torrey at 40 N. College St., Athens, OH 45701
Or
Caitie Lovett at 40 N. College St., Athens, OH 45701.
Also, there is a link provided below if you would like to use a credit or debit card:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SXSKFFGWV3BJY
If you have any questions, you may call Elyse Torrey at 440-539-7144 or Caitie Lovett at 937-344-8997. Or email Elyse at et140408 at ohio.edu<mailto:et140408 at ohio.edu> and Caitie at cl371309 at ohio.edu<mailto:cl371309 at ohio.edu>. Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Your support is very much appreciated!
Please forward this to anyone who would like to participate in this great cause!

Sincerely,
Jessica Peller, Elyse Torrey and Caitie Lovett
Delta Gamma
Directors of Anchor Splash