[Ouretail] Fashion Associates Needs Models

Stottsberry, Kaci ks279406 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 1 13:31:38 EDT 2011

On Mom's weekend, April 30, 2011 OU Fashion Associates are putting on a candy themed FASHION SHOW.

We are seeking 50 male and female models who want to participate in the show. No experience needed. Everyone is welcome! Also, if you don't drop out and come the day of the show you will be entered into the raffle for any donation table of your choice.

We will be in Baker on MONDAY, from 6-7pm in room 237 ; WEDNESDAY, 8-9pm in room 231 and THURSDAY, 5-6pm in room 237.

Hope to see your support! ♥

Any questions contact Kaci Stottsberry at ks279406 at ohio.edu