[Ouretail] FW: paid NYC internship immediate availability (fwd)

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 6 17:19:39 EDT 2011

Hi All --
If you are interested in this position, please let me know. I suggest that you also send your application directly to Robert Ebert.

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284

paulins at ohio.edu
www.cehs.ohio.edu
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

The best student-centered learning experience in America.