[Ouretail] Color Theory - Spring 2010

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 18 10:46:29 EDT 2010

There are seats available in the HCIA 181 Color Theory Course taught by Mr.
Tommy Crane in Spring 2010. The call number is 03754; Class meets W/F
8:10-11:00.  I have attached information about course supplies, as these
need to be ordered so that you have them in time for the class to begin.
Please consider enrolling if you need a studio art class.  Due to academic
restructuring and changes in our curriculum, we do not know when the next
time color theory will be offered, so please try to take it in spring 2010!!

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Director and Professor
School of Human and Consumer Sciences