[Ouretail] April Market Fashion Show/April 9/Atlanta (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 24 11:04:41 EDT 2010

All - note that there are opportunities to attend AmericasMart fashion
shows.  You may be more interesting in seeking a "volunteer opportunity" to
help out with a fashion show. That is a good way to "get your foot in the
door" if you are seeking an internship there.  At any rate, Amy Herriot is
the contact person there.

Dr. P