[Ouretail] UniversiTEES Assistant Manager Position (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 27 06:28:56 EDT 2010

here is an opportunity...

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:20 PM -0400
From: Lee Barber <lbarber at tisbook.com>
To: paulins at ohio.edu
Subject: UniversiTEES Assistant Manager Position

Dr. Paulins,

Hello, my name is Lee Barber and I'm the store manager for UniversiTEES
here in Athens and in Morgantown WV.  We are currently looking for a full
time Assistant Manager for our Athens location.  In the past, I have had
great results hiring students majoring in retail as sales associates .  As
an OU grad myself, I wanted to check with you if you had any students,
recently graduated, that would be interested in the position.  Anyone
interested can use the link:
http://tisbook.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php
to apply, or stop by the store @ 30 N Court St.

UniversiTees offers unique OU apparel and allows for flexibility with the
creativity for new designs.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns,

Thank you for your time,

Lee Barber

Retail Projects Coordinator
Taylor Imprinted Sportswear