[Ouretail] HCRM 299 dressing dreams project

Cappello, Kaylee kc203708 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 20 17:38:24 EDT 2010

Please put the following email on list serve for advertisement of HCRM 299's class project.
Thanks!,
Kaylee Cappello
----------------------
Do you have any old prom dresses? Donate them to HCRM 299 "Dressing Dreams!"

We are collecting prom dresses for local High School girls who are in need. Make someones prom night become reality! Mom's weekend is just around the corner, have your Mother bring your used Prom dresses!

We are collecting:
-Used and New Prom Dresses (short and long)
-Accessories (jewelry, clutches, shoes)
-Mens Shirts, Ties, Shoes

Please help us give back to our loved Athens community by donating your Prom Dress!
Contacts for more information, or where to donate your dress!
Elyse Edelbauer  ee236208 at ohio.edu or Brooke Beachy  bb274208 at ohio.edu

Thank You and have a fabulous day!