[OUCTM-Listserv] Week 9 Fun!

Rinaldi, Amanda ar723811 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 21 18:30:54 EDT 2014

Hello OUCTMers;

    Happy Athens Halloween/ week 9. Due to the celebration of Halloween that is coming up, Thursday October 23rd at 7pm, we will be have a Halloween themed meeting. We will explore and play some Halloween math activities that you could potentially use in your future classroom. We will have activities for all grade levels and an activity for everyone.

   So bring a friend, be there at 7pm in McCracken 234 and be prepared to have some fun!

Amanda Rinaldi

Patton College of Education?Integrated Mathematics
Bobcat Student Orientation Leader? Engineering and Technology
National Society of Collegiate Scholars?Alpha Lamda Delta
'14-'15 OUCTM President?Resident Assistant