[OUCTM-Listserv] Tutoring Challenge

Bertrand, Lori lb455611 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 29 10:10:51 EDT 2014

?

¡Hola Amigos!

I'm challenging everyone in OUCTM to help us out in tutoring, because there are still students who need us!!  So if anyone is available to tutor, PLEASE email me ASAP so I can give you more information about the student.  We're still looking for tutors for:

- A 6th grade girl at Athens

- A sophomore girl at Athens High School in College Prep Geometry who could meet at Alden after school around 2:40 pm

- A Junior boy who needs help in Honors Algebra

- A 15-year-old girl at Athens High School who would like help in geometry (She would like to meet during the weekend.  Also she has ADD.)

And a huge thank you to those who are already tutoring; these students appreciate your help!

Lori Bertrand

Patton College of Education
Integrated Mathematics
Academic Achievement Center Tutor