[Ouctm-l] Volunteers for Tuesday's meeting

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 15 22:07:20 EDT 2012

Hello all.

I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having an OUCTM meeting on Tuesday, April 17th at 7:10pm in McCracken 234. Tony Huffman, superintendent for Warren Local Schools will be joining us to conduct mock interviews and give us resume tips.

We are still looking for volunteers who wouldn't mind being interviewed on Tuesday. If you would like to be interviewed, or wouldn't mind volunteering for the benefit of everyone in the group, please e-mail me at pb125807 at ohio.edu ASAP.

Thanks everybody!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President