[Ouctm-l] Meeting tomorrow (Tuesday), 7:10pm in McCracken 234

Brust, Patrick pb125807 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 16 19:51:42 EDT 2012

Hello all.

Sorry I keep flooding your inboxes, but just a reminder that tomorrow is our OUCTM meeting at 7:10pm in McCracken 234. I made a mistake earlier when I said that Tony Huffman is the superintendent. Mr. Huffman is a principal in the Warren Local School District, which actually is more authentic for the meeting, because chances are, you will be interviewed by a principal when you go looking for a teaching job. I apologize for the mix-up.

Regardless, we are glad to have Mr. Huffman with us to conduct 3 mock interviews, as well as review some of our resumes, and give us some good interviewing and resume writing tips. It's a great learning opportunity for all of us, so I really hope to see you all at the meeting.

Thanks everybody!

Patrick Brust
OUCTM President

P.S. - Don't forget about the exec board applications, due May 4th!