[Ouctm-l] Fwd: mmc summer workshops -- don't miss out

Robert Klein bob at math.ohiou.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:01:53 EDT 2010

The MMC workshops are amazing. If you're in or around Chicago, I highly recommend them. I went to a 1-day workshop on Geometer's Sketchpad done by PJ Karafiol (also below) that was truly truly incredible. It's like taking a master class from a virtuoso. This time the creator of Sketchpad, Nick Jackiw is also doing a session. If you are able and can afford it, I highly recommend these. Generally speaking, the MMC (Metropolitan Mathematics Club) of Chicago is one of the more engaging and excited collection of math teachers I've ever worked with. More on them here: http://www.mmcchicago.org/

Please forward to interested parties

Best regards,
Bob Klein

Begin forwarded message: