[Ouctm-l] NCTM Membership

Robert Klein bob at math.ohiou.edu
Tue Oct 13 11:47:02 EDT 2009

Hello-

This morning I received in the mail some information about a promotion
from NCTM Membership.

If you are not currently a member of NCTM, you can join as a student
for a $5 discount off the student rate until 12/31/09.

Those of you who will take my spring quarter Math 320L should know
that you are required to be an NCTM member as part of the class. This
is a great way to do that!

Current rate is$39 - $5 = $34. Cheap for what you get (online journal
articles, newsletters, discounts, etc.)

Go to www.nctm.org/membership for details (and to join). To get the
discount, use the Campaign code: PTF09A
You may use any of the following names for the Professor's Name:
Robert Klein bob at math.ohiou.edu
Gregory Foley foleyg at ohio.edu
Timothy McKeny mckeny at ohio.edu

A professor's name is required for this promotion (as far as I can
tell), and is likely used to just verify your student status.
Moreover, your professor's get thank you notes from NCTM (woo hoo!).

Please consider this opportunity. If you have further questions or
would like a paper copy of the membership form, let me know.

best regards,
Bob Klein, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics
Undergraduate Advising Coordinator
Math 120-121-122 Coordinator
Office Address: 563 Morton Hall
Mailing Address: