[Ouctm-l] Ohio NAEP mathematics test results

Robert Klein bob at math.ohiou.edu
Fri Oct 16 08:16:40 EDT 2009

 From CORAS, regarding NAEP Math results specific to Ohio.
It's important to take notice, against detractors of real progress in
mathematics teaching in the United States, that NAEP Math scores have
risen significantly since 1990 though they seem to be leveling now. In
brief, we have been doing ever better. Be proud of our profession--
it's a genuine accomplishment. It's not the entire story, but it's
more than a footnote.
BK