[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Social-Tonight

Robert Klein bob at math.ohiou.edu
Fri May 15 06:47:58 EDT 2009

Please consider throwing off the worries of classes, tests, etc. and
joining OUCTM members at Nick Shay's house for a 6:00 social tonight.

Bring a side dish and beverages (no alcohol please) and your best good
cheer to 27 N Lancaster tonight. Attached is the previous e-mail from
Nick:

Non-seniors should consider this an opportunity to watch seniors grill
as you grill seniors about the possibilities of being an OUCTM
officer :)

BK