[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Social

Nick Shay ns131005 at ohio.edu
Wed May 13 18:33:07 EDT 2009

OUCTM members

This Friday May 15, starting at 6 PM I will be hosting this quarter’s social
at my house. We are going to hang out, cook out, play corn-hole and ladder
golf.

I am going to get some hot dogs and hamburgers,  I encourage everyone else
to chip in and bring something with them. We still need the following:

   - ·         Hamburger/ Hot dog buns
   - ·         Ketchup, Mustard…other condiments
   - ·         Chips
   - ·         ANYTHING ANY ONE ELSE WANTS TO MAKE!

This social is going to be Bring Your Own Beverages, I wish I could supply
party sodas for everyone but I don’t really have the money. If you would
like to enjoy a refreshment of your choosing, please plan with someone else
who is coming, or bring your own.

 Also if you have friends coming into town this weekend for 6 fest and all
the other activities, they are welcome!

I have attached Directions to my house, call me if you have questions.

I hope to see you Friday!

Nick Shay
OUCTM Vice-President